If you need to speak to us about a funeral for a child we will be honoured to look after your child for free of charge*. We will provide a free of charge funeral for any child under 18, or baby lost during pregnancy.
We know that any bereavement is tricky, and brings its own problems, however the loss of a child, at any age is especially difficult. Our family are here to help you, as much as you need. We will be there for you, from the first phone call until the very last moment.
*All services needed to fulfil a funeral service are free of charge.
What is included?
At Memories Funeral Service we will cover free of charge:
– All costs associated in bringing your child into our care.
– Visiting your child in our private chapel of rest.
– Bringing your child home before the funeral service.
– 2 limousines.
– Motor hearse if appropriate.
– Traditional style coffin (coffins for babies provided as standard are white).
– All staff on the day of the service.
– Route of your choice.
– Cremation or Burial costs (these are paid for by the Child Funeral Fund).
What is not included?
– Any more than 2 limousines.
– Alternative hearses such as horse & carriage / motorbike.
– Headstone/masonry works.
How else can we help?
– Our friendly and experienced staff work closely with various charities such as the Childrens Funeral Charity, where we are usually able to obtain free of charge stationery and one simple spray of flowers.
– All help and advice with any organisation relating to a child’s funeral.