- Bringing your loved one into our care from any local address
- Preparation and dressing of your loved one
- Visiting your loved one in our Offerton chapel of rest, within office hours
- A traditional hearse to transport your loved one to Stockport Crematorium on the day of the service
- No choice of day or time, this is to suit our diary
- No provision of bearing staff on the day of the service, though family are welcome to carry their loved one if they wish
- Supplying a traditional light oak veneer coffin, suitable for cremation
- A choice of leaving from a local home address, the funeral home or meeting us at the crematorium
- Stockport Crematorium fees
- Doctors Fees
- Celebrant Fees
- Supply of a simple fresh flower spray
- Collection and delivery of your loved ones ashes
This option is a restricted option, and though we will always work with you to help as much as we can, the reason we can offer this service is because it is restricted. However, unlike some local funeral directors who offer a “simple” choice we will never compromise the quality, and the dignity. You can trust that your loved one will be well cared for, and will not be treated any differently. Your loved one will be cared for by our excellent team at our funeral home premises in Offerton, and on the day no one will know any difference in service.
For more information please call us.